I have good news to tell you today.
We’ve just released the newest version of InstaTheme Lite (InstaBeauty V1.20), your bonus for your purchase of InstaMember.
Here’s the InstaBeautyLite 1.20 Changelog
– Update admin code library (SMOF Framework)
– Update and Improve HTML markup with HTML5
– Improve CSS structure, layout, design and responsiveness
– Change theme’s base font
– Optionally, default WP widgets can now be added into the sidebar
– Fix some minor bugs and broken code
– Clean up unnecessary code and improve performance
– Fix minor conflict with InstaMember
– Increase compatibility with other plugins
– Increase compatibility with WordPress 3.6
You can update your InstaTheme either using the auto-update or manually via cPanel/FTP
If you choose to do the manual update , please login to your member area and download the latest InstaBeauty Lite V1.20, and upload it to your theme directory. When prompted confirm overwriting of the existing files.
If you choose to do the auto-update, You will see a notification in your wordpress site; Appearance -> Themes section of your WordPress.
IMPORTANT: Before you proceed with the update, we strongly advise you to make a backup of your wordpress site, so you will not lose your settings.
How to auto-update InstaTheme without losing your settings:
1. Go to “InstaTheme >> Backup Options”
2. Copy the entire value of the “Transfer Theme Options Data” field, and paste it into notepad or text editor.
3. Update your InstaTheme either using the auto-update or manually via cPanel/FTP
4. Once updated, go to “InstaTheme >> Backup Options” and replace the value of the “Transfer Theme Options Data” field with the value that you paste earlier in your notepad or text editor.
5. Click the “Import Options” button
There you have it.. hope you enjoy this new update from us.
But we are not yet done, in the next few days, we are going to release a new version of Instamember, so stay tuned and keep an eye on our email updates.
Have a great weekend!