We released yet another update to InstaMember this month, version 1.18!
This new version includes a number of updates and fixes including –
– Add new shortcode to display member basic info (e.g. first name, last name, username, email, etc)
– Add new shortcode to display products that haven’t been bought
– Update autoresponder integration with the new ConstantContact API
– Update Export Members feature with the referrer (affiliate) data fields
– Fix “after login redirect” selector problem in the login widget
– Fix bug in autoresponder integration with InfusionSoft
– Fix URL problem when generating a free registration URL in “Tools”
– Fix problem with the username validation
– Fix bug in “insta_purchases” shortcode
– Improve payment notification handler for all 3rd-party payments
InstaMember Licensing API Guide
We’ve also received requests for more detailed information about Licensing API Guide, and some working examples and we’re glad to inform you we have that available now.
There are two code samples. The first one is an example on how to apply the licensing feature on a regular PHP script. The other is a code sample to integrate InstaMember’s licensing feature with a WordPress plugin.
You can download the new updated guide from the “Tutorial” page in your member area. or you can also download from this link:
That’s all for today…
Have a great weekend!